As a full service Marital and Family Law Firm, The Brown Law Offices, PA, in Tampa, FL, provides its clients with advice, counsel and representation to resolve important legal issues that affect all family members. This is a full service law firm, dedicated to helping our clients obtain the best possible results possible.
Founded in 2007 by owner Attorney Kari S. Brown ESQ, her law firm handles cases from the following counties: Hillsborough (Tampa and East County divisions), Pinellas (St. Petersburg and Clearwater divisions), Pasco (East and West divisions), and Polk.
The Brown Law Offices, PA, is a full service marital and family law firm. Concentrating in the following areas of practice:
- Prenuptial and Post nuptial agreements
- Dissolution of marriage
- Parenting plan (parental responsibility and time sharing)
- Equitable distribution of assets and liabilities
- Child Support
- Modifications of parental responsibility, time sharing, alimony and child support
- Injunctions for protection against domestic violence (with or without minor children)
Kari Brown also serves Pro Bono as a Guardian Ad Litem, advocating for the best interests of abused and neglected children in Hillsborough County, Florida. She also she the requisite qualifications to serve as a private Guardian Ad Litem in the counties she serves.
If you have any questions about Florida Family Law or need to discuss your concerns with an experienced legal professional, please take action today.
Call Attorney Kari S. Brown now, at 813-247-2600.