Couples and partners face many challenges, including relationship problems. People who come to The Brown Law Offices, PA, in Tampa, FL, work with experienced Family Law Attorney Kari S. Brown. She understands the complex issues that can be involved in this area of law practice.
The Brown Law Offices, PA
As a full Service Marital and Family Law Firm, this law firm serves people who need to resolve complex matters that affect all members of their family unit. People from Ybor City, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Hillsborough, Tampa, Florida, Clearwater, New Port Richey, Dade City, Brandon, and Plant City get the legal advice, counsel and representation they need at this law office from an experienced Family Law Attorney, Kari S. Brown.
A 1997 graduate of the Stetson University College of Law, Kari is more than qualified to competently represent your interests in any family law action. She is a seasoned and fierce litigator who stands up firmly for her clients’ rights. Kari has been licensed to practice law in Florida since 1998, and she opened her Tampa law offices in 2007.
Marital & Family Law Services
Attorney Brown has extensive experience handling Family Law cases. Since opening her solo practice, she has focused primarily in the areas of divorce, paternity, child custody and child support for pre judgment and post judgment matters. In addition to this experience, she also serves as a Guardian ad Litem for abused and neglected children.
- Divorce & Separation – The emotional issues can wreak havoc on your life if you cannot settle them. Get help from Kari to develop creative solutions that work for all.
- Child Custody & Support – Another area of contention for many parents. Kari helps her clients resolve difficult child care, financial and educational issues, always working to protect minor children.
- Visitation & Rights – Couples fight about visitation and rights, but finding solutions that work is the best course of action. Kari understands these issues and has helped hundreds of parents deal with their unique problems.
- Pre and Post Judgment Matters – Case preparation and appeals is another area of concern to many clients. Kari works closely with her clients to help them reach their goals.
- Domestic Violence – Unfortunately, some parents must deal with this traumatic problem. Enforcement and protection are the goals.
People from Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and other areas of Florida get the help they need to resolve marital and family law issues at the Brown Law Offices, PA, in Tampa, FL.
If you are struggling with marital or family relationship issues, take action today to resolve those important family matters. Call Attorney Kari S. Brown now, at 813-247-2600.